Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

6 THinking Hats

6 Thinking Hats
Write 2 - 3 sentences for each hat as a reflection about our Art Creation.


How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.
I feel happy when I saw my artwork on the will in the hall and I felt proud of myself.
What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.
I enjoyed when my dad and mum came and saur my amazing art that made me feel happy about my artwork.
What did I find hard or I didn’t like.
I find hard when had to pant in the little places I didn’t like when I had to paint the big windows because that took foragers.
How can I do my art better next time?
By taking my time and not rashing in my panting so it can look better.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
My friends one was cool because I liked how he did his buildings.
What did I learn most about?
I learnt how to do it properly in my next painting I will be careful.   

2 comments:

  1. hi Donte its me cj the hat that i like was the red hat and did you get the m from maroi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wholesale Hats Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete