Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Number 28

On night far far in china was a thump ‘BOOM’. What was that the people said from there rooms what happened. A little boy said there was a big robot. look, he said. PEOPLE: What are we look at they said. KID: I swear I saw something you've gotta believe me. Dad runs out of his house. DAD: What happened. PEOPLE: What happened What happened well tell you what happened that son of yours told us a hole lot of lies lies I tell ya. DAD: Sorry everyone, my son has been a little dramatic these days. SON: But but. DAD: There's no buts now get to your room. SON: Dad you’ve got to believe me. DAD: Stop that nonsense now go to your room. SON: B. DAD: Go. His dad looks at him with an evil stare.

1 hour later. Well the boy was playing fortnite. The power switched off. He looked out his window and saw the robot. SON: I'm going to prove them right. So he set off.
ROBOT: ‘Crunch’ ‘Crunch’ ‘Crunch’ As the robot eat the power lines.
Well eating the power lines we evolved from normal power to exstream power. ROBOT: I've got more power that ever ha ha ha. Then the robot took to the streets destroying houses and everything in its path. PEOPLE: aaaaaaaaa, run as the people of China are running from the robot. 1 minute later. The boy heard so he rushed to the street. There were houses on fire people dead and his dad in the robots hand. SON: Dad im coming.
As the boy was running the robot jumped really high with his jet packs so the boy rushed home a grabbed his motorbike and followed his dad. For hours and hours he was following the robot to the junkyard. Then saw his dad tied up to a car. SON: Dad over here DAD: Son help me get out of here. Know let's go home.

Stay chewend for Number 2

No comments:

Post a Comment