Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

What Would I Do If I Found $50.

If I found $50/ I would keep it. And why because Why not No one would know and if they

did I would Ask Some Questions about the $50 to make sure they weren’t lying. But if there is no one

around I'll take it. Some of the questions I would ask are


1: Where Did you lose it? 

So They were not lying


2: How Much is it?  

Because they could have lost $20/$10/$5/$2/$1.

And I would not tell them how much because they could just say

 “ya I lost that much money” and you could give it to the wrong person and

then someone might come up to you and say “have you seen $50” 

and what are you going to say.


3: And why wasn't it safe? 

Because If he or she had money wouldn't you look after it so you don't lose it.

If i had $50 I would keep it safe by… holding it in my hand or in my bag or pocket with

no holes and a zip.


What Is the Right thing to do?

The right thing to do is if there were people around i'll ask them have you lost any money

right now. And I would Give it to them. If they know then they say I can keep it I'll say no

because they might need it more than I do.


Does the way you found it change what you would do? How? Why?

Yes because if I found a bag with like money or other bad stuff in it I’ll take it straight to the police

station, because it could be stolen or Illegal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment