Pages

Monday 14 September 2020

CROSS COUNTRY

 On Friday the 11th of September pt England school had a cross country day and I theater day the ladies came into our class and did a play she said that she clocked every game including fortnite and I said you cant clock fortnite. There were 5 pieces. The Bag that is Tee's piece, the HAT, that is jacks piece, the Beanie, which is Dave's piece, the ID which is Bryan piece, and the scarf which is Maraea piece.

All the kids and teachers wore there house colors. The colors are Red, Blue,

Yellow and Green. My color is green, after a while it was the yr 8s turn we lined

up behind the rope well the teachers checked us for a band and if we had a

band we were running 2 laps and I ran 2 laps.


Well I was running. I saw Reece and ran with him for the whole 2 laps, At the end

we came a tie For 11th or 12th place. That is the end of my little writing about

Cross Country.



No comments:

Post a Comment