Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Donte all about me.





What is a waka used for?
A waka is used for travailing around and travailing to other countries and fishing.

What is a waka made of?
Wakas are made of wood that is trees.

What is missing off the wake?
wood ,paddle,and the sail.

What is a paddle used for?
The paddle is used to steer the waka and to make the waka move.

What happens if you don't have a paddle?
You can not move,you can not steer the waka.
    Qualities       /    skills       /        values
………………………………………………………………….
Energetic. Organised...creative skills          helping people
Punctua.                   ………………………………………...
Resilient.                   .drawing.logical skills    .learning new things.
Hard working.           .writing.gaming              .my family.being a leader.
Friendly                     .practical skills.playing  .my friends.
Creative                     .cooking.                       .being independent.           

What career our job would I like to do in the future?
.I want to be in the navy.
.I want to be a famous drawer.
.I want to be a famous runner.

What do you have to take and do to achieve your career or job?
NAVY.
Got to train and not steal.
DRAWER.
I have to practise and practise.
RUNNING.
I have to train and get fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment